CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's been forever...

Well, I have quietly been back on the treadmill for about a week now. Last night I made a tough choice, that will motivate me for a while. We went to dinner with friends and then out for ice cream. That motivated me to not finish the day without exercise. So, I got on the treadmill to go a mile. Oh.... not good on a full stomach! So, it is now morning... empty stomach...so off I go to try another day at running. :) I am going to keep pegging away at this... in hopes that one day I can't live without it. I am longing to be addicted to exercise! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you RUNNING the entore mile, already?
I am so with you here.
I want to walk/run on my treadmill, I feel excited about it and then as soon as I hit start, I am wondering if I can quit yet.
Good for you for hanging in there, I haven't been doing too much, and it shows.
Keep it up!