CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

Fell off the wagon...

When I started classes last week, I think I was just sent over the edge with this running thing. I just didn't run at all last week. In life, I have found that when I get behind... I just give up rather than fight... that is until the last few years. BUT... I feel old feelings creeping up right now. I want to just bag it. All kinds of self-doubt comes rushing in.

But... yesterday I forced myself to get back on the treadmill. I did not follow the regimen... and again this morning I got back on... just for a quick time to get my blood pumping before starting the day.

This weekend I hope to get out and buy some new shoes and a running bra.... these have both been issues.

So, now I am a week behind you gals, but I hope to play a little catch up.

The positive note: I can feel a difference... I am able to run a little longer than I could when I started.

1 comments:

Kristie said...

So glad that you got back on! Anytime that you spend on the treadmill is well worth it! Its proven that exercise reduces stress and just gives your mental state a general boost!

Hopefully you will get settled into your schedule and feel better about the whole running thing soon!:)